Wednesday, December 23, 2009

People says.....

Romantic love reaches out in little ways, showing attention and admiration. Romantic love remembers what pleases a woman, what excites her, and what surprises her. Its actions whisper: you are the most special person in my life.”
--Charles Stanley


“Inside the heart of each and every one of us there is a longing to be understood by someone who really cares. When a person is understood, he or she can put up with almost anything in the world.”
--Ed Hird


“Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.”
--Samuel Lover


"Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man's last romance."
--Oscar Wilde

"I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."
--Roy Croft


"The hottest love has the coldest end. "
--Socrates


"if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU."
--dani b


"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
--Dr Seuss


"Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing!"

--Kenya Mitchell


"Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime."
--Bette Davis


"If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you me!!"
--ally qwerty


"And if it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true. In this life, I was loved by you."
--Colin Raye


"They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you."
--Aaron


"Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."
--John Lennon


"Absence makes the heart grow fonder "
--William Shakespeare


"Love is like a war:Easy to begin Hard to end!"
--Ancient Proverbs


"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly."
--Rose Franken

No comments:

Post a Comment