Saturday, October 16, 2010

Friendship quotes

  • Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.
  • Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love.
  • A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue
  • Life without a friend is death without a witness.
  • A friend is someone, who upon seeing another friend in immense pain, would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.
  • Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.
  • A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.
  • As the rest of the world is walking out the door, your best friend's are the ones walking in.
  • To the query, ''What is a friend?'' his reply was ''A single soul dwelling in two bodies.'
  • Choose in marriage only a woman whom you would choose as a friend if she were a man.

credit to Mr.G.....

No comments:

Post a Comment